**PLEASE READ** In-person shopping is currently by appointment only. Each appointment is for 30 minutes, but you can book 2 slots back to back if you want more time. Please note that if you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment, you may forfeit your appointment time. Just stay in contact with us and let us know if your plans changed!
To limit the amount of shoppers in the store at a time, we have allotted one appointment per time slot. Each appointment is for 4 people max (so, it can be just you or you and up to 3 friends).
We want to ensure your safety as well as our own, so please read the following in its entirety before booking!
We have put forth some other precautions to hopefully keep everyone as safe as possible as we navigate this new shopping experience.
- If you are feeling unwell, have any COVID-19 related symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 2 weeks, please DO NOT come to your appointment. We can set up a virtual shopping experience and can offer contactless pickup or possibly delivery.
- We love kids and pets so much, but we ask that you refrain from bringing them to the shop at this time.
- We will wear masks for your protection, and we will require that you do the same. If you don't have a mask, we have reusable masks available for purchase.
- All hands will be sanitized upon entering. We will also have disposable gloves available for anyone who wants them.
- The fitting rooms will be sanitized after each use.
- Clothing tried on that is not purchased will be steamed and set aside on a separate rack until the next day.
- Testers will not be available to put on your body.
- Card payment only please (bonus if contactless!). We can also accept payment via Venmo or Paypal. If you only have cash as a payment option, please keep in mind that we will not have any cash for change on site.
- We know it's a small space, but we ask that everyone try to remain 6 feet apart from other shoppers (and employees if you can) (lol this is going to be weird).
Let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or requests. As we navigate this new environment, we will be adapting our policies as appropriate.
Thanks for reading all the policies!
Text (312) 945-8334 when you arrive!